UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller Review
For a high end luxury stroller that will grow with your family and that has received almost perfect user reviews, give the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller a try!
- Can be used as a pram, travel system, single stroller, double stroller or with toddler hitcher board
- Included in the price are the bassinet, rain shield and bug shield
- Handles well on all terrains and has great suspension
- Quality stroller with large storage basket, parent pocket, large SPF sun hood, and mesh peek-a-boo window
- Stroller seat is reversible, lays flat, sits completely upright, and is positioned high off the ground
- Stroller has a one-hand fold, folds compact and can be folded with stroller seat attached
- Pushes effortlessly and has smooth foam and rubber tires that will never go flat
- For the price the stroller should include a child snack tray
- Wide wheel base
- Optional second seat doesn’t recline flat
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller Description
Whether zipping through the urban jungle or breezing down a winding country way, the VISTA takes your child on the road in style. Part sports car, par super-utility vehicle, the VISTA is fully equipped to master any terrain.
We designed the VISTA with you and your family in mind. Quality engineering and design created a truly integrated system that grows with your child. From birth through the toddler years to a second and third child, the VISTA adapts to your growing family.
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller Features
- Easy one-step fold—with or without the seat attached
- Welded and formed aircraft aluminum alloy frame
- Includes both bassinet and seat—completely interchangeable and requires no fabric swapping
- One button telescopic handle-3 height adjustments
- Added rubber bumpers to protect the stroller handlebar in standing position
- Smooth rolling ‘no-flat,’ ‘no need pump,’ foam and rubber wheels
- Elevated seat/bassinet height brings you closer to your child and keeps your baby away from street grime, car fumes, and jumpy pets
- Floating arch “no kick” rear axle
- Red/green successful attachment indicators
- Convenient zip-in weather shield and mesh bug shield included
- One-handed, four-position seat angle adjustment including full-upright position
- Bassinet lined with an all-natural blend of cotton and organic soybean fiber
- Push-on | Push-off easy to activate brake system
- Extended, SPF 50+ drop-down sunshade on both the toddler seat and bassinet – an industry first!
- Increased padding for additional comfort and support
- Extended seat height to accommodate taller children
- Push-button wheel release
- Shock-absorbing front and rear suspension
- Removable and washable bumper bar cover
- Large easy-access basket and convenient cell phone | stash pocket
- Removable and washable fabrics (interchangeable toddler seat fashion color swap kits available)
True Weight [includes canopy + basket]
- Frame + Seat: 25 pounds
- Frame Only: 19 pounds
- Seat: 6 pounds
- Bassinet: 9.45 pounds
Bassinet: Suitable from birth to 6 months or 20 lbs (9 kg) and 25 inches in length (63 cm)
Toddler Seat: Suitable from 3 months to 50 pounds
- Unfolded: 25”w x 44”h x 35”l
- Folded with seat attached: 25”w x 18”h x 32”l
- Folded without seat attached: 25”w x 12”h x 32”l
- Bassinet dimensions: 27.5” l x 17.5”w x 28”h
- Handlebar width: 18” across
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller Review:- Pros
The UPPAbaby Vista stroller has received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from users at babyearth.com and amazon.com.
There are no negative reviews for this stroller! Every reviewer loves the UPPAbaby Vista and not one, from almost 100 reviewers, regrets their purchase.
A few users do have some complaints about the stroller or things they would like to see improved, but not one user is displeased with this stroller. “Best stroller ever,” and “worth the money,” are the most appropriate user comments to sum up all of the reviews.
Why Everyone Loves The UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller
One of the number one comments users make about the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller is that it is extremely sturdy and very well made. “A quality stroller!” Users say the stroller is very easy to maneuver, turns corners effortlessly, and some users can even steer the stroller one-handed.
The stroller has a great suspension system and handles very smoothly and users think this is the perfect strollers for those who like to take long, outdoor walks with their baby.
Several users also are impressed with how easy this stroller is to assemble—most users say the assembly process took only five minutes; just pop on the wheels and you are ready to go! Reviewers love the huge storage basket and are very pleased with the large, UV protected sun canopy.
They also love that the canopy has a ventilated peek-a-boo window to increase air flow into the stroller on a warm day. Other great features of the UPPAbaby VISTA is its telescoping push handle which prevents tall parents from kicking the rear axle, and the great color selection.
The stroller seat back can be extended so the stroller will grow with your toddler and the stroller seat provides wonderful back support and is extremely comfortable for your child to sit in.
The seat is also reversible so your child can face you or the world and the seat is positioned high on the stroller so that your child rides close to you.
This helps keep your baby away from unfriendly elements and also allows the stroller to be used as a makeshift highchair at any dinner table. In addition, this high seat protects your back since you do not have to bend down far to put your child in or take your child out of the stroller seat.
Users love that the bassinet comes standard with the stroller and say the bassinet material is very soft, and is environmentally friendly. No need to worry about putting your baby’s skin against unfriendly materials.
One user writes that she even uses the bassinet as a sort of Moses Basket for her baby so that her baby can sleep close to her in the master bedroom.
The stroller has an easy one step fold and can be folded with the stroller seat attached. It also folds compactly and it fits in the trunks of a sedan.
The wheels can easily be popped off for an even more compact fold and the stroller stands on its own when folded. The VISTA’s foam ‘no flat’ tires are a real plus for this stroller and help to provide a super smooth ride without the fear of getting a flat.
For A Growing Family
The VISTA is designed to grow with your family and you can add a second seat to the stroller or a running board when you need to use the stroller with more than one child.
Users say the maneuverability of the stroller is not affected by the addition of the second seat and they love that this is the only stroller they will ever need for their growing family. The stroller is also car seat compatible if you want to create a travel system.
Other strollers you may want to consider if you are looking for a stroller that can convert from a single to a double is the Baby Jogger City Select, the Britax B-Ready and the Valco Baby Tri Mode EX.
There are very few negatives for the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller. Some users find the stroller a bit too heavy and bulky (but they still love the stroller) and say the wheel base is a bit too wide.
However, they do say that although it can be hard to maneuver this stroller between clothing racks in a store, the VISTA still works great as an everyday stroller.
Other users feel that for the price paid, UPPAbaby should include a child snack tray and they are a bit disappointed that the optional second seat doesn’t recline flat.
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller Review:- Summary
The UPPAbaby VISTA stroller has almost perfect reviews and users are thrilled with their purchase. Even though this stroller is expensive, it is a great investment because you can use it down the road with more than one child.
And the stroller price includes a baby bassinet, rain cover and bug cover which are usually sold separately with most other stroller brands.
If you are in the market for a stroller that can be used as a pram, a travel system, a regular single stroller or a double stroller, then the UPPAbaby VISTA is a luxury option worth considering that is actually good value for the money. Give it a try. So far no one has been disappointed.