When it comes to choosing the best stroller to buy, this Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Appletree review can lead you to making the right purchasing decision.
Here, you will find out more about the product’s features, benefits and what other customers have to say about it.
Read along and discover relevant information about this tandem stroller.
Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Appletree Review:- Features
Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller, Appletree
- Most compact and maneuverable double stroller available allows your older child to sit and stand on the rear platform or bench seat , Open Size - 38 x 21.25 x 42 inches , Folded Size- 45 x 21.25 x 10 inches
- 2 year warranty is 4 times longer than the Baby Trend Sit and Stand warranty and 2 times longer than the Graco Ready2Grow warranty - Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Includes a Universal Car Seat Adapter that fits most major brands. Check the Joovy website for the most recent list
- New 3 position front seat recline and larger sun canopy. Also compatible with the Caboose Rear Seat that adds a full size, forward facing rear seat (if your older child is still too young to stand)
- Older children LOVE to ride on the Caboose. It makes them feel more grown up and allows them to step on and off the stroller by themselves (your back will thank you)
Parents with two toddlers or babies can learn so much from this Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Appletree review that offers insights on this product’s features including the following.
1. Several Sitting Options
The front seat is suitable for toddlers between 6 months and 45 pounds in weight, and the overall capacity of this stroller is 90 pounds.
Older kids enjoy hopping on the rear seat, as it gives them a sense of independence and excitement just looking at the view around them.
2. Ample Storage
This stroller comes with a spacious basket that you can pull out easily for quick access.
This way, you will not experience any hassles when you need to get any items from the basket and put it back where it belongs.
3. Comfortable Seats
The front seat can be reclined, so it should be comfortable for the younger child to take a nap.
Aside from the level of comfort that the stroller seats offer, there is a seatbelt to keep the younger child secure and protected throughout the ride.
Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Appletree Review :- Pros & Cons
Most parents like the fact that the stroller is easy to maneuver and push with its shorter wheel base.
This is a great feature since it allows them ease of movement even when they have to push two children sitting in the stroller.
After use, the stroller is easy to store by folding it neatly using both hands.
This product is also durable, so you can expect it to last for several years.
Slightly narrow canopy of the stroller, which could be made better by adding some width to it.
Moreover, it does not include parent cup holders, yet this is not a major issue since there is a sufficient amount of storage for various items.
Where to Buy
Upon reading this Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Appletree review, you are probably wondering where you can purchase this product.
The most practical option would be considering checking out amazon.com for this stroller.