Chicco Liteway Stroller Review
For all of the benefits of an umbrella stroller without sacrificing any luxury stroller features like a reclining stroller seat, check out the Chicco Liteway stroller!
The Chicco Liteway stroller is a compact and lightweight stroller.
This stroller is available in six color options and has an embroidered seat pad, European wheel styling, and colored rear tubes.
The rigid, padded backrest can be fully reclined with one hand and adjusted to 4 different positions, and the leg rest can be adjusted to two positions to ensure a comfortable ride.
The sun canopy includes a zip off rear flap that allows air flow into the stroller on hot days and the stroller’s carry handle makes it practical and easy for life on the go!
Chicco Liteway Stroller Review:- Features
Chicco Liteway Stroller, Fog
1 used from $77.17
- 4-position backrest easily adjusts with one hand for growing children
- Adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- The Liteway stroller holds children up to 40lbs only. Any child larger than 40lbs will have trouble fitting in the stroller
- Lightweight aluminum frame. Assembled Dimensions - 35 x 19 x 40 Inches. Folded Dimensions - 46 x 10 x 11.75 Inches
- Compact fold with automatic storage latch and carry handle
- 4‐position reclining seat with adjustable leg support
- Rear canopy panel provides added enclosure and zips off to allow air flow
- Mesh storage basket with room for baby’s things
- Dual front wheels with suspension and locking swivels
- 5‐point harness with padded shoulder straps
- Compact fold and carry handle for easy travel and storage
- Stroller weight capacity max: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 42.0” H x 18.5” W x 33.0” D
- Weight: 17 lbs
- JPMA Certified, Meets ASTM Standards
- Wipe clean with soap and water
- For use with infants 6 months and up
Chicco Liteway Lightweight Stroller Review:- Pros
Users almost unanimously agree that the Chicco Liteway stroller is one of the best lightweight strollers on the market, especially at this price point.
The Liteway is super easy to open and close and it has an umbrella stroller style fold that makes it ultra-compact.
While the Chicco Liteway is not as lightweight as other umbrella strollers (weighing in at 17 lbs).
It is lightweight enough to carry up and down stairs and, thanks to the included carry handle, it is a great stroller for when traveling or using public transportation.
The swivel front wheels on the Echo maneuver effortlessly and users say the stroller handles bumpy sidewalks well.
The stroller’s compact design allows it to glide easily between clothing racks and through crowded spaces.
Liteway is sturdy and durable, adjectives rarely used to describe lightweight strollers.
Moreover, the stroller won’t tip over when they hang their purse or diaper bag from the handle bars, even when the stroller is empty.
This stability is normally only found on heavy and bulky full sized strollers. (However, Chicco does not recommend hanging bags from the handle bars, nor does it guarantee the balance of the stroller if one were to do so.)
The stroller comes in many amazing colors, has two positions for the seat leg length, and the back of the canopy unzips to let air in on hot days.
The canopy can also be adjusted up and down to accommodate a growing child. The stroller seat provides ample room for larger children, is very comfortable, and the seat fabric is high quality.
But, what really makes the Chicco Liteway stroller stand out in the lightweight, umbrella stroller crowd is its four position reclining stroller seat and its tall handle bars that make stroller pushing comfortable for parents over six feet tall (but the handles are not adjustable).
Users are so happy that there is “finally an umbrella stroller for tall parents.” The Liteway also provides a decent size stroller basket that while small is more than what is found on most compact or umbrella strollers and it has an included cup holder.
Chicco Liteway Stroller Review:- Cons
There are almost no cons for the Chicco Liteway stroller.
The only complaint users so far have for the Liteway is that the cup holder falls of the stroller when empty and many users have lost the cup holder while traveling.
One user also points out that the stroller wheels are made of plastic, but no other user has complained about this fact and most users actually comment that the stroller handles very well.
Overall, the Chicco Liteway lightweight stroller is a welcomed newcomer to the lightweight stroller market.
It is a sturdy and durable compact stroller that includes many stroller features often omitted from lightweight and umbrella strollers.