(This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
Baby Jogger City Tour2 Stroller Review
For a great all-terrain stroller that can also be used for power walking or even light jogging, give the Baby Jogger City Tour2 stroller a try!
The City Tour2 offers modern luxury and comfort over any terrain. Your little ones will ride in style while enjoying the plush seating, raised kicker and vented seat recline.
The City Tour2 folds fairly compact and can become even more compact if you remove the single front wheel and the two rear wheels.
The fully reclining seat is great for newborns or for toddlers who want to nap and the toddler seat is extremely comfortable and well padded.
Baby Jogger City Tour2 Stroller Review:- Features
Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Single Stroller, Jet
- Newly redesigned, with infant car seat compatibility
- Ultra compact one hand fold and auto lock
- Three ways to ride for infants and toddlers
- Lightweight rubber tires; locking front swivel wheels
- Adjustable calf support provides comfort for your growing child
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology – allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- Swivel front wheel for precise maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling
- Raised kicker accommodates smaller children and provides easy access to the under seat basket
- Multi-position UV 50+ sun canopy with clear view windows and side ventilation panels that secure with magnets
- Plush padded seat reclines to a near flat position with a vented seat top and retractable weather cover
- Patented universal accessory mounting bracket
- Adjustable handlebar to accommodate individual users
- Soft handlebar console with multiple storage compartments
- Front wheel suspension provides a smooth comfortable ride
- Seat back storage compartment and large under seat basket
- Adjustable padded five-point safety harnesses
- Hand operated parking brake
- Fold strap to keep stroller folded for transportation or storage
- 25 lb. weight capacity on stroller
Product Dimensions (inches)
- 38.9 x 17.91 x 35.79 in
- Tires: 12 inches
- Product Weight: 14.21 lbs.
- Rain/Wind Canopy (BPA and PVC free material):
- Bug Canopy:
- Car Seat Adaptor Multi Mode: (Peg Perego, Britax, Maxi Cosi, Graco, and Evenflo infant car seats):
- Car Seat Adaptor Chicco Keyfit Model:
- Belly Bar:
- Child Tray:
- Cup Holder:
Baby Jogger City Tour2 Stroller Review: – Pros
While there aren’t tons of online reviews for the Baby Jogger City Tour2 stroller, the couple of dozen of users who have left online reviews only have top praise for this stroller.
Like all Baby Jogger stroller users, City Tour2 owners love how easy this stroller is to fold and unfold thanks to Baby Joggers super easy one-handed folding system.
They can even fold the stroller while holding their baby in one hand.
Users love the adjustable handle bar which makes it easy for both tall and short parents to push this stroller.
They say the sun canopy is huge, provides great protection for their little one and has two clear plastic peek-a-boo windows.
Off Road Treking
Of course the favorite feature of this stroller is its all-terrain capabilities.
The 12” wheels on this stroller work just as well as the bulky 16” wheels on other all terrain strollers.
Reviewers also love that the front wheel is a swivel wheel which makes this stroller very easy to maneuver on city streets or in stores.
For all terrain strolling just lock the front wheel in place.
The Baby Jogger City Tour2 stroller comes with “forever” tires which are foam tires with an interior air chamber.
You get all the benefits of air filled tires without ever having to worry about getting a flat or lugging around an air pump.
Baby Jogger City Tour2 Stroller Review:- Cons
On the negative side this stroller is a bit heavy, weighing in at 26.2 lbs. Many users say they do not have a problem with this but a few users do admit that the stroller can be hard to lift into a car trunk.
Several users also note that the rear wheels on this stroller are a bit wide and this causes problems navigating narrow store aisles.
They say the stroller is definitely not for maneuvering between clothing racks.
Users would also like to see the addition of an automatic lock for when the stroller is folded and some users would like the storage basket on this stroller increased.
Also, users point out that this is not a real jogging stroller and shouldn’t be used for anything more than fast walking or a short light jog.
- One-hand folding system and wheels can be removed for more compact fold
- Adjustable handle, large sun canopy and two plastic peek-a-boo windows
- Large and comfortable, fully reclining stroller seat (lies flat)
- Great all terrain capabilities—goes over grass, snow, dirt
- Not for real jogging/running
Baby Jogger City Tour2 Stroller Review:- Summary
Overall, users say if you need a small, narrow, lightweight stroller for lots of indoor use then this isn’t the stroller for you.
But if you are looking for a great all-terrain walking stroller that glides over road obstacles as if it were pushing along flat terrain, then the Baby Jogger City Tour2 stroller is the perfect choice!