Valco Baby Spark Stroller Review
The new 3 in 1 Valco Baby Spark stroller can be transformed from a pram to a rear facing stroller to a forward facing stroller with just one seat. No need for a separate purchase!
Reasons To Love The Valco Baby 3 In 1 Spark Stroller
The all new amazingly versatile ‘3 in 1’ SPARK stroller uses only one seat and can convert from a luxurious bassinet to a rear or forward facing seat that grows with your child.
With an easy fold with or without the seat attached and tons of storage space, the SPARK is truly brilliant, any way you switch it.
- All Inclusive-It’s 3 for the price of 1: The incredible Transforma™ Seat on the Spark turns from Bassinet, to Forward facing to Rear facing in a few seconds
- Ace Fold with or without seat! Easily fold down the Spark with the seat or even more compactly, without. It will automatically lock in place for easy transporting.
- Comfort And Style—Bootcover and Mattress insert included! With an adjustable handlebar & bootcover included the Spark has all the bells & whistles needed for the chicest ride in town.
- Pneumatic Rear Wheels and suspension too! The 10″ air tires on the Spark with rear suspension make this stroller ready to tackle a lot more than just a trip to the mall. Featuring the Valco “quick release” for most compact storage.
- Infant Compatible with paramount Newborn comfort. The stroller includes a plush fitted mattress insert to meta morph the stroller from erect seat to snuggly bassinet.
- Storage& Peek a Boo window too! The Spark features our new easy rear & side access basket and a rear seat pocket too.
- Ex-Tended Canopy with full coverage. Spark canopy extends with a simple zipper to reveal an extra panel to provide sun protection.
- Swivel Wheels for great maneuverability. The front EVA wheels on the Spark go from ‘swivel’ to ‘locked’ mode in an instant and are “quick release” for simple storage.
Valco Baby Spark Stroller Dimensions And Features
- Open: 21.5-43″H x 28″L x 23″W
- Folded (frame & wheels): 26″L x 13″W x 13.5″H
- Folded (Frame Only): 24″L x 20″Wx 8.5″H
- Seat: 18.5″H x 11.5″W x 8″D
- Seat to Canopy: 23.5″
- Footrest: 7″H x 3.5″D
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: 26.5″ – 43″
- Bassinet (configuration): 27″L x 11.5″W x 7-8″H
- Weight (total): 23.8 lbs
- Weight (frame/wheels): 17.6 lbs
- Weight(frame only):12.6 lbs
- Child Weight Capacity: 44 lbs
- Automatic Lock: Yes
- Pneumatic Tires (Rear Wheels):10″
- EVA Tires (Front Wheels): 8″
- Peek A Boo Window: Yes
- 3 position infant recline
- 5 Point Harness
- Included: Padded Mattress
- Included: (seat converts) Bassinet
- Included: Bumper Bar
Valco Baby Spark Stroller Review:- Summary
The Valco Baby Spark is still a new release and so far only has one online user review who rates it with 4.5 out of 5 stars. This users says the Spark is a great stroller and she really loves the seat to bassinet feature.
She says her baby is very comfortable sleeping in the bassinet seat even without the included seat mattress and she loves that she can convert the bassinet back to a regular stroller seat when her older child wants to ride in the stroller.
She is especially impressed with the great customer service provided by Valco Baby.