Baby Trend Snap N Go EX Universal Review
The Baby Trend Snap N Go Stroller Ex Universal is an infant car seat frame stroller that allows parents to place an infant car seat on the stroller carriage frame without removing the child from the car seat.
The perfect alternative to bulky and heavy travel systems!
Baby Trend Snap N Go EX Universal Review:- Features
Baby Trend Snap-N-Go EX Universal Infant Car Seat Carrier
5 used from $ 51.51
- Stroller Frame that accepts infant car seats to form a Travel System
- Accepts all Baby Trend Car seats
- 2-cup holder parent tray w/covered storage compartment, Recommended Use : Max. Weight: 45 lbs
- Lightweight and easy to transport and convenient one hand fold
- Large storage basket and rear wheels with brakes
- Turns infant car seat into stroller
- Folds compact for storage and travel
- Extra large storage basket
- Rear wheels with brakes
- Parent Tray with two cup holders
- Carries all Baby Trend and most major brands of infant car seats:
- Baby Trend – 22 lbs & 30 lbs
- Graco – Snugride, Snugride 32, Safeseat
- Evenflo – Embrace, Discovery
- Peg Perego – SIP, SIP 30/30
- Britax – Companion, Chaperone
- Chicco – KeyFit, KeyFit 30
- DIMENSION: 19″W x 36″L x 39.5″H
- WEIGHT: 12 lbs
- Max. Weight: 40 lbs
Baby Trend Snap N Go EX Universal:- User Reviews
The Baby Trend Snap N Go Stroller has received above average ratings from hundreds of users at amazon.com, toysrus.com, target.com and walmart.com.
Users say the Baby Trend Snap N Go ex universal infant car seat carrier stroller is so much better than using a heavy and bulky travel system.
Users find this stroller frame extremely lightweight, very easy to use, and extremely compact. They say it has no problem fitting down narrow store aisles and between clothing racks in department stores.
Many reviewers use this stroller frame everyday in place o f a regular full size stroller because it is very easy to steer and maneuver and they love taking it for quick errands around time.
Users are thrilled they never have to take their baby out of the car seat and they can easily move baby from the car to the stroller to anywhere.
The Snap N Go has room for all of baby’s toys and supplies and comes with a large storage basket and two parent cup holders. Users also report that the stroller is easy to fold and unfold and that it folds flats for compact storage.
Reviewers feel that the Snap N Go stroller frame holds infant car seats securely and can even work with a toddler buggy board attached.
Baby Trend Snap N Go EX Universal Review:- Pros & Cons
- Lightweight, easy to use, and compact—fits between clothing racks
- Easy to steer and maneuver
- Holds infant car seat securely and can even be used with toddler hitch-hiker board
- Lots of storage
- Few models have problems with wheels—be careful if you buy this stroller frame used.
- Not all infant car seats can be snapped onto the frame and some must be secured with safety strap (although this is still very safe) and this is just not convenient
- Storage basket difficult to access
- Bumpy ride—no suspension
Baby Trend Snap N Go EX Universal Review:- Conclusion
We must warn users to be careful about buying this stroller used.
Many users have reported defective wheels on the few older models and report situations where the stroller wheels just suddenly popped off while strolling around. However, I have not seen any recent user reviews reporting similar incidences.
Looks like the issue is being addressed and stroller seems fine now.
Complaints about current models include a user displeasure about how the car seat is secured to the frame of the stroller.
This stroller is not all compatible car seats click onto the base but instead are designed to be strapped securely to the stroller frame.
Many users feel this isn’t convenient and they don’t like that the strap goes across their baby.
Although the basket is a good size, it can be hard to access when the infant car sat is attached.
The other major complaint about the Baby Trend Snap N Go Ex Universal is that there is no shock support on the stroller which causes a very bumpy ride.
Some users don’t mind this because the motion lulls their baby to sleep but other users find the rocky ride wakes their sleeping baby.
One of the reasons for the not so smooth ride is because of the stroller’s poor quality plastic wheels that don’t handle well even when riding over the smallest of bumps.
The stroller in general, isn’t very durable and starts to wear out quickly.
While the stroller isn’t the best for everyday use, it still is a great option for quick errands around town when your baby is sitting in the infant car seat.