The Peg Perego Booklet is the new version of the popular Pliko P3-but it is now 2 inches smaller when folded! Learn more about this great stroller.
Joining two perfect worlds, this Peg Perego Booklet stroller combines a full featured stroller and a compact umbrella stroller, into one!
This newly designed stroller has an even more compact fold by 2 inches, without losing any features of a full sized stroller.
The one–hand compact umbrella fold allows quick closing and the handle makes it easy to carry.
Pair this stroller with a matching Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seat (sold separately) to create the perfect travel system.
Other wonderful features would be the built–in rear foot board providing a safe ride for the second child, handy front hinged child’s tray with cup holder, or the full hood with window and pocket that converts into a sun canopy, just to list a few.
It is easy to fall in love with the compact, full featured, easy to use stroller…the perfect world!
Also check out reviews for the Bumbleride Flyer stroller, the Valco Baby Zee stroller, and the Baby Jogger City Mini GT stroller.
Peg Perego Booklet Review:- Features
Peg Perego Booklet, Aquamarine
- Made In Italy. Travel System compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seat; The car seat can be attached directly to the stroller's retractable anchors, without adapters.
- Innovative design allows for quick and easy fold that closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing; Lockable front swivel wheels with independent one-step rear wheel brakes
- The chassis is made from lacquered aluminum - a structure that is solid enough to control movement stability, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities
- From birth to 50 lbs.
- One–hand folding allows quick closing and carrying.
- Pair this stroller with a matching Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seat; (sold separately) to create the perfect travel system.
- Hinged front tray opens and removes easily.
- Large, handy storage basket holds necessities.
- Telescoping handles and a side cup holder.
- Hood, with window and pocket, unzips to become sun canopy.
- Built–in rear footboard provides safe ride for second passenger.
- Hood with loop to dangle baby’s favorite toy.
Peg Perego Booklet Review
Users say the Peg Perego Booklet stroller is the “perfect stroller” and they love how lightweight and compact this stroller is considering it is a full size stroller.
Almost all reviewers comment on how comfortable the padded, 5-position reclining seat is for their child and say their child loves riding in the Peg Perego Booklet stroller.
Features of this stroller that reviewers really love are the one hand folding mechanism (users say they can fold the stroller while holding their baby in one hand), the telescopic push handle, the extra large sun canopy that completely shades the stroller seat, and the easy to clean material.
The stroller folds up rather compact for a standard size stroller and users love that the stroller can stand up on its own when folded. There is also a handle on the side of the stroller for transporting the stroller when folded.
The Peg Perego Booklet comes standard with a mini hitch hiker step on the rear stroller so toddlers can stand and ride along when they are tired of walking and the child snack tray is removable which makes it very easy to perform diaper changes in this stroller.
Adding to reasons why you should by this stroller, the Peg Perego Booklet Stroller handles very well and is easy to maneuver.
The stroller provides a smooth ride and can even manage over grass. Users say this is a great stroller for everyday use and is an easy stroller to deal with when traveling.
Overall, users “absolutely love everything about” the Peg Perego Booklet stroller and think it is well “worth the money” spent.
A Few Minor Complaints
A few users are mildly displeased with the stroller and feel that for the money paid the stroller is just not high enough quality.
Several users worry that since the stroller is made from so many plastic parts it will not survive the test of time and use.
Some users also feel the stroller does not handle well on rough pavement and bumpy sidewalks and many users wish Peg Perego would include a parent tray or storage compartment since there is no where to put items except in the storage basket.
These parents would like a separate parent pocket to hold their keys, wallets and cell phones.
Most users feel that the parent cup holder is a complete joke because it is flimsy and because it is so narrow it cannot fit most standard cups or water bottles.
However, none of these very minor issues should be deal breakers for anyone considering the Pliko 3 Compact Stroller.
Peg Perego Booklet Review :- Pros & Cons
- One-hand fold
- Compact fold and stands on own when folded
- Maneuvers well and handles well over grass and dirt
- Large sun canopy, large storage basket and telescoping handles
- Comfortable padded, fully reclining seat
- Comes standard with toddler hitch-hiking step
- Create travel system
- Doesn’t have parent tray or parent storage pocket
- Parent cup holder too narrow to hold most drinks
- Stroller made from too many plastic parts
Peg Perego Booklet Review:- Summary
Overall, the Peg Perego Booklet has received great reviews and is a stroller worth considering if you are looking for a well made, sturdy, lightweight and compact full size stroller that gets the job done, keeps your child comfortable, is easy to use, and doesn’t waste time with too many bells and whistles.
A very reasonable and practical stroller option that should give you years of enjoyment.
Check out other strollers by Peg Perego like the Peg Perego Pliko Switch.