The Graco RoomFor2 Stand and Ride Connect Stroller is one of the most outstanding sit and stand strollers of its kind, coming with a range of outstanding features that make it a great option for parents with two children.
Sporting a functional, lightweight design, the Graco RoomFor2 can easily accommodate two children at the same time, hence allowing parents to keep an eye on their kids with ease.
Benefits/ Product Features:
The following are some of the features that you can expect from this stroller by Graco:
1. Excellent for Two Kids
When it comes to doing some errands while tagging your kids along, this Graco Room For 2 Stand and Ride Connect Stroller certainly meets your requirements.
For instance, it comes with a rear and front seat, which can hold a maximum of 50 pounds.
You can select from various positions for the front seat recline, and it is also possible to set it flat completely that works great for your baby’s naptime.
As for the rear seat, this comes with a padded seat for ultra-comfort.
2. Easy Storage
After use, it should be quick and simple folding the stroller to put it away in the trunk of your car or the closet.
With just a one-hand operation, you can fold this stroller and keep it for neat and hassle-free storage.
3. Safety Buckles and Harness
Once you are on the road with your child, it makes perfect sense to consider safety more than anything.
What’s amazing about this stroller is its harness that can be converted from 3 to 5 points, depending on what your child needs.
There is also a 3-point harness for the rear seat to ensure your older child’s safety while nestled at the back.
- What most customers loved about this product is its stability and safety features.
- The harness is convertible to 3 or 5 points, which is perfect when children get bigger and can no longer fit comfortably on the 5-point harness.
- Moreover, there are plenty of storage areas where you can place baby items such as extra clothes, diapers and some snacks.
- The only issue about this stroller is the challenging time some parents had when putting some parts together. Fortunately, the directions were clear enough for you to follow.
Where to Buy
The Graco Room For 2 Stand and Ride Connect Stroller is available in various stores nationwide.
However, for greater savings, it may be practical to purchase it at amazon.com.
Thus, you can get the best value for your money without compromising the value of this product.
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite Stroller, Black
as of July 27, 2021 21:04
- The lightest weight, most compact, and maneuverable double stroller available allows your older child to sit and stand on the rear platform or bench seat. 22 lbs
- 2 year warranty is 4 times longer than the Baby Trend Sit and Stand warranty and 2 times longer than the Graco Ready2Grow warranty - Satisfaction Guaranteed. Features three point harness in rear bench seat
- Includes Parent Organizer and a Universal Car Seat Adapter that fits most major brands. Check the Joovy website for the most recent list. Never allow a rear seated child to use the canopy as a hand hold
- New rear seat canopy extension protects the rear seated child. Also compatible with the Caboose Rear Seat that adds a full size, forward facing rear seat (if your older child is still too young to stand)
- Older children LOVE to ride on the Caboose. It makes them feel more grown up and allows them to step on and off the stroller by themselves (your back will thank you)
For a lightweight sit and stand tandem stroller that is perfect for young babies and older toddlers, give the Joovy Caboose Ultralight stroller a try!
Joovy Stand-On Tandem Stroller Features
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Patented stand-on tandem design with padded rear seat
- Locking, front swivel wheels for better maneuverability
- Linked rear parking brakes
- Deluxe, fully adjustable five-point harness in front seat
- Three-point harness on rear bench seat
- Comfortable three-position front seat with adjustable footrest
- Front seat accommodates car seats or children to 6 months and/or 45 lbs
- Rear Seat for children 2.5 years up to 44 in./up to 45 lbs
- Foam-covered handles for both parent and rear-standing child
- Super compact trigger fold design
- New 4-wheel suspension
- Removable child tray with cup holder
- Includes the Cool Essentials Parent Organizer with rear zippered pocket and 2 cup holders
- Extra deep storage basket with mesh pockets
- Includes a universal car seat adapter; fits most major brands
- Oversized canopy with sun visor extension that provides shade for both children
- Super compact fold
- Large, sealed ball bearing wheels for a smooth ride
- Back seat and platform: From 2.5 years/up to 44 in./up to 45 lbs.
- Front seat: From 6 months/Up to 40 in./up to 45 lbs.
- Car seat carrier system: From birth
- Stroller Weight: 21 lbs
Includes: Universal Car Seat Adapter (front mount)
Compatible with the following infant car seats:
- Baby Trend: Latch-Loc & Flex-Loc
- Britax: Chaperone, Companion
- Chicco: KeyFit 30, KeyFit Car Seat
- Combi: Center Series, Connection, Shuttle
- Compass: Light & Portable Infant Car Seat
- Evenflo: Embrace
- Graco: SafeSeat, SnugRide 32 Series, SnugRide
- Maxi-Cosi Mico
- Peg Perego: Primo Viaggio, Primo Viaggio SIP, Primo Viaggio SIP 30 30
- Safety 1st: Safety 1st/Eddie Bauer
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Tandem Stroller User Reviews
This has received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from users at amazon.com, toysrus.com, diapers.com, walmart.com, and babyearth.com.
Parents have declared this stroller the “perfect stroller for two young kids,” and say they absolutely “love this stroller.”
Some of the favorite features of this sit to stand stroller is its lightweight and compact design.
You can’t find another double stroller on the market that only weighs 21 lbs, and the stroller is so easy to maneuver because of its short length.
Most other tandem strollers are impossible to steer because of how long they are, but the Joovy Caboose’s compactness makes even turning around clothing racks in a department store a synch.
The stroller is even easy to steer and turn with two kids riding in it!
You gonna love the sit to stand option for older toddlers, which is great for accommodating toddlers who sometimes want to walk, sometimes sit, and sometimes stand and ride.
Users are also pleased with how compatible the infant car seat adapter is on this stroller (it accommodates almost every make of infant car seat) and love that the stroller folds so compact and flat.
The stroller comes with a decent size storage basket that has two side mesh pockets for smaller items and also comes standard with a parent organizer.
The front stroller seat reclines to a 150 degree angle and the back toddler seat can be adjusted to be longer or shorter depending on how much room your toddler needs (but it does not recline).
The large sun canopy covers both kids and the stroller feels extremely sturdy. Reviewers say the Joovy Caboose Ultralight stroller is a great alternative to side by side strollers and long tandems!
Negatives For The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller
One of the main negatives for this Ultralight stroller is that it is very hard for a toddler to sit in the rear seat when the front seat is reclined or when an infant car seat is attached.
Toddlers can still stand and ride along but there is not enough room to sit.
Another complaint is that it takes both hands to fold this stroller, which many users say is not very convenient when you have two kids in tow.
Also, the stroller does not stand on its own when folded, and although it folds very compact and flat, it folds long and will take up the width of your trunk.
Some users find the storage basket a bit too small and one user is very upset that the stroller seat fabric is not machine washable.
- Can accommodate baby in front reclining stroller seat or in infant car seat (travel system) while a toddler can hop on and off at will and stand or sit in the rear.
- Large storage basket
- Flat fold
- Compact and easy to maneuver and turn—can even fit between clothing racks in stores, not bulky like other double or tandem strollers
- When front seat is reclined or infant car seat is attached it becomes hard for a toddler to sit in the rear seat—but they can still stand and ride along.
- Takes two hands to fold the stroller and although the stroller folds flat it folds very long and takes up lots of trunk space.
- Stroller fabric is not machine washable
- Rear seat does not recline
Joovy Caboose Stand On Summary
Overall, the Joovy Caboose has received great reviews and might be the perfect option for parents who don’t want to commit to a regular twin stroller but who still need a place for their toddler to sit or ride along from time to time. Worth checking out.
Baby Jogger City Select LUX, Slate
as of July 27, 2021 21:04
- Converts from a single to a double stroller; most riding options of any single to double stroller; 25% more riding options than City Select, with the bench seat accessory
- Seats can be front facing, parent facing, or sibiling facing; folding stroller, including auto lock, folds 30% smaller than City Select; hand-operated decelerating & parking brake, all in one control
- All terrain stroller features all-wheel suspension and locking front swivel wheels for control; telescoping handlebar adjusts to users of different heights; extended UV50+ canopy with peek-a-boo window keeps baby shaded
- Multi-position reclining seat and rotating calf support easily adjust for baby's comfort; large storage basket and two integrated seatback pockets provide space for baby's extras; seat holds child up to 45 lb and includes a 5-point stroller harness
- Convertible stroller allows you to customize your ride with accessories like car seat adapters, child's tray, parent console, or weather shield, sold separately. Stroller Height 16.9 - 42.5 inches
The Baby Jogger City Select LUX Stroller is available in the stores as one of the less expensive high-quality products in its category. This stroller converts from single to double stroller, this stroller grows along with your baby.
Multiple seating positions are possible with City select LUX stroller, 20+ combinations are supported by this stroller. With bench seat accessory this stroller can be used as stand on stroller too.
Summarizing important features, like the simple folding technology, this light weighted Baby Jogger stroller has its wheels based on bearing balls system, doubled by a suspension meant to ensure the comfort of both the baby and the parent pushing the stroller.
This stroller can handle all kinds of terrains.
Weighing about 30.4 pounds but sustaining babies of up to 45 pounds, the jogger easily fits in any car trunk, turning the storage process in a matter of seconds.
Main Features of the Baby Jogger City Select LUX Stroller
Measuring 30.5 inches in length, 21.7 inches in width and a little over 41 inches in height, the 30.4 pounds weight baby stroller is designed to meet all needs, being easy to store in the trunk or at home, easy to push around, and an important ally for the parents throughout the baby’s childhood.
The easy-fold technology allows it to fold into compact size.
The wheels of the Baby Jogger City select LUX are made by EVA, using the bearing ball sealed system.
For long distance walks, the stroller is provided with a swivel for the wheel in the front, which can be locked.
The flat position can be reached with only one move, the back being made from meshes so that the infant can stay comfortably and sleep as smooth as he can.
This position is also handy when there is no other diaper-changing place around.
Another special patented accessory is the bracket that can be mounted entirely effortless to your stroller.
The City select LUX stroller has a sun canopy that can be placed in different positions and it has a quick-peak window, perfect for checking on the child during the walk.
The Baby Jogger stroller can sustain kids up to fifty pounds, eliminating the need for a second stroller when the reaches one or two years of age.
It can fit kids during the entire strolling period, turning into their loyal friend.
Main Advantages of the Baby Jogger Stroller
This City select LUX comes in four different color combinations, namely granite, port and slate and taupe and granite making an excellent choice for both boys and girls.
The jogger can be shipped for free within a couple of days if the buyer chooses the super saver opportunity available on Amazon.com checkout.
When buying this baby jogger, customers are so thrilled with its features that they cannot help buying accessories, like the Child Tray and the Rain Canopy, improving the performances and efficiency of the Baby Jogger City select LUX .
An important advantage of this Baby Jogger City select LUX is the price.
The balance between the price and the quality of the jogger is a chance that cannot be missed.
It is one of the most affordable strollers on the market.
The weight is also an advantage. Because the stroller is not too heavy weight, it can be pushed effortlessly everywhere inside the stores or outdoors, on the streets or in the park, it can be stored in the trunk or in a corner of the closet.
The canopy can be adjusted to any position, a great advantage for sunny days, protecting the kid even when he or she is asleep.
The close placement of the front wheels adds a plus of maneuverability to the already numerous advantages associated with this stroller, making it very easy to push around for anyone, man, woman or child, on any type of pavement.
I consider that this Baby Jogger City select LUX stroller does not have any major defects.
Some of the parents said that it is not too small, but, despite its capacity to support children of up to fifty pounds, it still has to fit in the trunk, through most doors and make it easy for the parents to sneak around in the crowded areas.
Besides, my personal opinion is that its superior length and width are compensated by the light weight and perfect balance.
Feedback on the Baby Jogger City LUX Stroller
The weight is the number one argument in favor of the stroller’s acquisition.
A light weighted product, I recommend the Baby Jogger City Mini stroller to all parents I work for, and not only, due to its stability and to the safety it ensures for the children, at the same time fitting well in the truck size of any small car, being of a real help when a short downtown run is required.
I also observed that the reclined position, combined with the sunshade’s size, proved to be excellent for the kids falling asleep during the stroll.
This way, parents can have a moment of relaxation, eat, shop or chat with their friends, without worrying about their child.
The adjustable straps and the comfortable handlebar height are other things I appreciate very much about it.
A little smaller than a regular stroller but exceeding an umbrella jogger size, I consider this Baby Jogger stroller nearly the perfect low-price stroller.
This baby stroller is sturdy and stable enough to hold even a five year old kid. It folds up to such a small size and with such a simple motion that it can be easily placed in the back of a small car.
The compact size is the last argument based on which I warmly recommend that it be purchased by all the parents who need a helping hand.
Made from good, sturdy materials, with its big sun canopy, the Baby Jogger City LUX Stroller makes its way to the top of the list of low-price baby joggers.
No matter if this is the first stroller you buy or you wish to replace your old one, order now the comfortable, safe and stable stroller for your baby, the Baby Jogger City LUX Stroller, and I guarantee you that you will not regret it!
Buyer’s guide On finding a Best Sit And Stand Stroller.
When children are involved, safety comes first. The stroller you choose must pass specific safety standards, and also have additional safety features included to ensure that both of your children will be secure during the ride.
When it comes with the harness of the seat, a 5-point harness system will be the best option to go for since it will add extra protection to your newborn.
Moreover, the stroller should also have a brake system – some models will actually have a hand brake system together with a rear brake system as well, which make the whole unit even safer.
Given that a sit and stand stroller entails riding with two kids at the same time, you will want a model that is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
Most strollers can hold up to 100 pounds (50 per seat), which can make them quite difficult to maneuver.
Ideally, your stroller should weigh no more than 30 pounds – some will weigh even less, but keep in mind that a lightweight stroller will be no good if it is poorly manufactured.
Look for a stroller with fully-swiveling front wheels, as they will allow you to easily maneuver the unit and turn corners.
The wheels should also be lockable for those times when the terrain is uneven, or when you want to go jogging and take your kids with you.
A multi-recline seat is desirable, as it can be successfully placed in a fully-flat position for naptime.
A canopy is another feature to consider, as it will protect your kids from UV rays and keep the comfortable.
If you need a sit and stand stroller that can accommodate a car seat, we recommend selecting a universal model, as these can fit most types of car seats without issues.
Storage is one of the most important aspects to consider when buying a sit and stand stroller.
Regular strollers have a large storage basket under the seat, but you will also want a tray positioned on the handle where you can place your cup of coffee, tea, phone, or other essentials.
Some models also have a tray placed just in front of the main seat, so you can keep the kid’s bottle on hand.
When shopping for a sit and stand stroller, the price is an important factor that can help you decide whether a specific model is good for you.
We suggest choosing a model that does not cost more than $150, as many of the better strollers cost under $130 or $140.
Keep in mind that high-end brands will likely be pricier, especially if they have more safety features and are made of good-quality materials.
There is a good chance that your first stroller will not also be the best choice for your specific needs.
We suggest that you make a list of your needs, and then research different models available to see which ones are a good match.