After checking this Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Carbon review, you should be able to get a better understanding of what this product is all about.
Discover its features, benefits and what other customers have to say about this stroller.
By doing so, you can determine if this product is just what you need for your toddlers.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Carbon Review:- Features
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double, Carbon
5 used from $ 134.60
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand. Accepts two infant car seats: Car Seats sold separately
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use, large basket for storage. Front or back seat sit upright unassisted to 40 inches
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder, Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- The rear stand on platform or jump seat is designed for a child who is at least 2.5 years old and is not over 40 inches tall. Use of the stroller with two children weighing more than 40 pounds each, or children totaling more than 80 pounds will cause excessive wear and stress on the stroller and may cause a hazardous unstable condition to exist
In this Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double, Carbon review, some of the features to expect from this product include these:
You have nothing to worry about as you place your toddlers in the stroller as it comes with reliable safety components.
For instance, there is a five-point safety harness to prevent your younger child from sliding off the seat and basically just stay in place throughout the ride.
A rear brake that is foot-activated also makes sure the stroller remains stable and does not wheel away when on a stationary mode.
2. Seating Options
The younger child can sit in front and remain secure with the harness fastened properly, while the older child can stay in the back seat where there are two options – to stand or to sit.
The jump seat is exclusively for children up to 40 pounds or about 2 1/2 years of age.
3. Functional Components
Aside from the safety features, the stroller has functional parts that add to your convenience.
There is a parent tray that includes two cup holders, and the child tray has a cup holder, as well.
These trays are easy to swing away with just one hand, so there is more space when necessary.
In addition to these features, the stroller is compatible with some brands and models of baby car seats such as the Evenflo Discovery and Embrace, Britax Chaperone and Companion, and the Baby Trend for 22 and 30 pounds.
A number of customers liked the maneuverability of the stroller, as this adds to the ease in usage.
Assembly is also quick and hassle-free, and the tires turn smoothly even when the stroller is pushed or pulled single-handedly.
There is ample space for the children riding on either the front or back seat, which ensures comfort and convenience.
Some parents complained that when they sat their child in the front seat, there seems to be little room left.
However, this is only the case when the child is too old for this part of the stroller, or when the weight is beyond what is recommended.
Where to Buy
For savings on your purchase of this tandem stroller, it may be a practical choice to check amazon.com.
This Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Carbon Review should help you make a better decision on the right product to buy for your toddlers.