If you’re looking for a leaner burger, try this tasty turkey burger. You won’t be disappointed.
- 1/4 Cup Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1/4 Cup Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Dry Breadcrumbs
- 3/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Prepared Mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 4 (1/4” thick) Slices Tomato
- 4 Large Lettuce Leaves
- 4 (1 1/2 oz.) Hamburger Buns
- Combine 2 Tbsp. of barbecue sauce, onion, and breadcrumbs. Add the chili powder, mustard, salt, garlic, and turkey in a medium bowl. Make 4 patties, 1 1/2” thick each.
- Heat a grill pan covered with cooking spray over medium high heat. Add the patties, and cook for 7 minutes on each side.
- Add a tomato slice and a lettuce leaf to the bottom half of each bun. Spread 1 1/2 tsp. of barbecue sauce to each patty, and cover with the top of the bun.
- Remember that any burger tastes better with cheese, you’re always welcome to add your favorite American, Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or Swiss to any burger if desired.
Grill Pan Is Required.