For a side impact tested, technologically advanced and safe car seat that will fit your child from the first ride home from the hospital to the first ride to school, give the Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Air convertible car seat a try!
- Fits small babies well thanks to infant insert
- Easy to wipe clean fabric
- Side impact protected and air protect head wings
- No slumping head during naps
- High Quality Seat
- Hard to install (but once installed it is stable and secure
- Air protect head wings can block view out the window for younger infants–but not everyone agrees that this is so
The Only Car Seat You Will Ever Need: The Maxi Cosi 85 Pria
Remove the TinyFit system to provide more rear facing room for toddlers weighing from 14-40 lbs. Then, turn this car seat around to comfortably fit children up to 85 lbs forward facing. This is the only car seat you will ever need!
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Car Seat Safety
The Maxi Cosi Pria 85 convertible car seat is fitted with Air Protect advanced side impact protection and with FlexTech for multi-directional crash energy management. The Pria is the next generation of crash testing technology!
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Car Seat Installation
The Maxi Cosi Pria will accommodate children rear facing from 14 lbs-40 lbs and forward facing from 22 lbs-85 lbs and even though it holds children rear facing until 40 lbs, it needs less space in the rear facing position than most other rear facing car seats in its class and it won’t impede on the leg room for front seat passengers.
The seat is easily installed with OneClick LATCH connectors and also has a deep recline angle adjustment and color coded installation systems.
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 review:- Features
- Expansive Weight Range
- 14-40 pounds rear-facing
- 22-85 pounds forward-facing
- FlexTech™ system for multi-directional energy management
- TinyFit™ system provides a superior fit for small occupants and allows more space for front seat passengers
- Superior Fit : The right fit for tiny babies of 4 pounds to big kids of 70 pounds
- TinyFit™ System provides a superior fit for small occupants with low harness slots, short buckle length, and a more reclined interior rear-facing angle
- Space saving design allows a more upright rear-facing installation providing additional space for adult occupants
- Perfect Fit Harness adjusts harness shoulder height from the front in one step with one hand
- Deep recline adjustment system for easier installation and occupant positioning
- Removable huggy insert and comfort pillows for an enjoyable ride
- 11 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for the ultimate in adjustability
- Superior Safety: Engineered and tested using next generation methods to better protect your child
- Air Protect® side impact technology, immediately reduces impact forces to the head through the precise release of air
- FlexTech™ advanced construction system for multi-directional energy management
- Tested to next generation criteria for side impact, including vehicle intrusion
- 40 pound rear-facing, allows occupants to stay rear-facing longer
- One Click LATCH system makes installation easier – with the push of a button
- Easy belt routing with large openings and guide systems
- Color-coded labels and instructions help make it easier to be safe
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 review:- Pros
The Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Air convertible car seat has received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from user at diapers.com, toysrus.com, and amazon.com.
Babies love this convertible car seat and are very comfortable riding in the Maxi Cosi Pria 85. This car seat fits small infants really well, has great head and neck padding, and has soft, easy to wipe clean fabric.
The padded air protect head rest provides fantastic side impact protection for babies in the event of a crash and it also helps to prop up your baby’s head during naps .
No slumping heads in this car seat! Although the Pria is a large car seat, it still fits in compact cars really well and it won’t force the front passenger seat forward.
The seat feels really solid, sturdy and well made and users love that the seat can be used from 4-70 lbs. “You’ll never need another car seat!” One user says there is “not one thing wrong with this car seat. I’d highly recommend it!”
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 review:- Cons
A few users find the seat difficult to install, but do say that once installed it feels very tight and secure. A couple of users think the harness is difficult to adjust, but most users say the harness is easy to use so this is not a universal compliant.
One or two users dislike that the air protect head rest makes viewing out the window a bit difficult for some babies, but most users do not find this to be a problem and anyway, this is a major safety feature that is worth having, even if it minimizes the window view.
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat Review:- Summary
Overall, this car seat has so far received great reviews and may soon become a new convertible car seat favorite.